Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Training

Eye Training 


     For this entry, the images below are the source images that I used as references for today's eye training.




Results:


BEFORE - AFTER
 

Process:




 

Process:



 

Process:




Speed Training


     In this part, we are given a tasked to neutralize the clips for 30 minutes. Since the only thing we need to do is to make it look natural, I think it wouldn't be that hard to do it. The real images are quiet dark because it was shot at night, so there are still challenges to it. What I did is to try and neutralize one node first until I get the feeling of the satisfaction that the two images "almost" look the same, Then by using the middle click button I'll copy it to the following scenes. There are times that even the clips are the same, it still needs little adjustments to make it natural.

You can watch it below




No comments:

Post a Comment