Thursday, April 28, 2016

Training


Eye Training 


     For this training, we are tasked to copy the looks that was created by Charles Etienne Pascal. The music video has a dreamy/surreal look. As you can see from the photos below, I managed to recreate the looks that he created. Though it's not 100% similar to each other, but at least, I have the same feeling when I looked at it. I guess, one of the things that challenged me in recreating his look is the fog from the scene and the lighting. There are minor differences on these images like for example the dark parts and the shadows, and also the vignettes. 


 

 

 

Speed Training


     In this part, I tried to copy this look to some of our stock footages (without the use of reference). Well, I can say that it's hard if you got nothing to compare. You can watch the video on how I do it below:


No comments:

Post a Comment